Frequently Asked Question
We know that buying a new home can be daunting and you’re sure to have many questions that you’d like to ask, so we’ve prepared a list of answers to the questions people ask us most often. If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch or simply ask your Development Sales Manager.
Legal and Financial
- How much can I afford to spend on a home?
- When does the sale of the house become legally binding?
- I need a solicitor, where do I start?
- I need a mortgage, where do I start?
- What is Stamp Duty?
House Buying Process
- Do you have any special deals for first-time buyers?
- How do I reserve a new home?
- How long will our property be reserved?
- When should I ensure my new home?
- When do I officially own my new home?
- Do you offer assisted move packages?
- Do we need to sell our house before we can reserve a Yuill Home?
- Is my reservation fee refundable?
- How much of a deposit will I have to pay?
- What sort of warranty will you provide with my new home?
- What is the NHBC Buildmark policy
- What do I do if there is an emergency in my new home